No one knows what the future holds, but when you have found your perfect partner, you can be sure that the time you spend together will be nothing short of amazing.
Celebrate your 14th anniversary with these timeless quotes about love and companionship. These beautiful words are a reminder of how special your relationship is and how much happiness you’ve shared over the years. Enjoy!
You’re My Love Quotes for New Relationship
1. I never knew what love was until I met you, and now that I have you, I don’t know how to let you go.
2. I’m so in love with you that I can’t stand being away from you for even a moment.
3. All I need is your love, and with it, I know I can conquer the world.
4. The first time I saw you, I knew that I wanted to be with you forever.
5. When I am with you, all my worries and fears disappear. You make me feel safe and secure.
6. There’s nothing in this world that can keep us apart, no matter what happens.
7. I love you more than anything else in this world, and I promise to always be there for you.
8. You’re my everything, the reason I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night.
9. I can’t imagine a day without you, and I don’t want to either.
10. No matter what life throws at us, I know we can face it together because we have each other.
14 Years of Togetherness Quotes
14 years ago, we met and fell in love. It has been a wonderful journey filled with ups and downs, but our love has always remained strong.
As we celebrate another year of being together, I want to share 14 of the best quotes about togetherness that have inspired me over the years.
1) “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin
2) “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao Tzu
3) “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” -William Lyon Phelps
4) “There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for him.” -Anonymous
5) “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” -Andre Maurois
6) “The secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” -Julia Child
7) “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” -Pearl S. Buck
8) “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” -Barbara De Angelis
9) “The most important thing in a marriage is not what happens on the wedding day, but what happens after that.” -Denis Waitley
10) “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” -George Eliot
11) “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” -Franklin P. Jones
12) “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” -Martin Luther
13) “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly believes they got the better deal.” -Anonymous
14) “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” -Dave Meurer
As we celebrate our 14 years of togetherness, I am so grateful for all the love and happiness we have shared. I look forward to many more years of growing together and enjoying every moment.
Whether you’re a new couple in love or have been together for 14 years, these quotes about relationships will remind you why you fell in love in the first place.
Sharing these quotes with your loved one is a great way to show them how much they mean to you. What’s your favorite quote about relationships?
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.