One of the biggest challenges in any long-term relationship is finding new and interesting ways to keep the spark alive. To help, we’ve put together a list of 12 years of togetherness quotes to inspire you!
Whether you’re just starting out or have been married for decades, these quotes will remind you why you fell in love in the first place. So grab your partner, sit down, and enjoy these beautiful words of wisdom about lasting love.
Beautiful love quotes for her
“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball
“I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.” – Taylor Swift
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
More like this- Questions Girls Want to Ask Guys
12 Years of Togetherness Quotes
1. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge
2. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket-safe, dark, motionless, airless–it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. The alternative to tragedy, or at least to the risk of tragedy, is damnation. The only place outside Heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all the dangers and perturbations of love is Hell.” – C.S. Lewis
3. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
4. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken… The only place outside Heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all the dangers and perturbations of love is Hell.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.” – Benjamin Franklin
8. “When we are in love we often doubt that we are worthy of being loved. This is because we do not yet know the true nature of love; we think it is a commodity that decreases with use. But the truth is that the more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
9. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
10. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-evolving process that involves growing and learning from one another.” – Fawn Weaver
11. “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
12. “When we are in love we often doubt that we are worthy of being loved. This is because we do not yet know the true nature of love; we think it is a commodity that decreases with use. But the truth is that the more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Just like this- Questions to Ask Guys About Girls
A beautiful love quote for her can brighten up her day and remind her how much you love her. The 12 years of togetherness quotes we’ve provided are a great way to show your wife or girlfriend how much you appreciate all the time you have spent together.
Pick out your favorite quote and use it as a text, social media post, or even framed art in your home to remind her every day just how special she is to you. How will you celebrate your next anniversary?
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.