Some say that the key to a successful relationship is never taking one day for granted. It’s something that my husband and I have definitely tried to live by over the past 23 years of being together.
We’ve had our ups and downs, but through it all we’ve managed to stay together and happy. It hasn’t always been easy, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here’s to hoping for many more happy years together!
Love Life Quotes for Him
1. You are the love of my life, and I will always cherish our time together.
2. I never knew what true love was until I met you.
3. You are everything I’ve ever wanted in a partner and more.
4. I am so grateful to be with you and to have you as a part of my life.
5. You make me feel complete and whole, and I cannot imagine my life without you.
6. I am so deeply in love with you that it feels like a part of me is missing when we’re apart.
7. There’s no one else in the world that I would rather be with than you.
8. I love you more than anything, and I will always cherish your place in my life.
9. You are the sunlight of my life, and I cannot imagine a day without you.
10. Our love is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever experienced, and I am so thankful for it.
Happy 23 Years of Togetherness Quotes
1. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-evolving process that involves growing and learning from one another.” – Fawn Weaver
2. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
3. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
4. “Don’t ever stop dating your wife and don’t ever stop flirting with your husband.” – Jimmy Evans
5. “To keep the fire burning brightly there’s one easy rule: Keep the two logs together, near enough to keep each other warm and far enough apart — about a finger’s breadth — for breathing room. Good fire, good marriage, same rules.” – Marnie Reed Crowell
6. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
7. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
8. “The secret to having a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
9. “A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It is a husband and wife working together as a team who have learned how to keep the marriage relationship alive.” – Jim Burns
10. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
Whether you’re looking for love life quotes for him to celebrate a milestone anniversary or just want to show your partner some appreciation, these heartfelt messages will let them know how much you care.
So take a few minutes to browse through our collection of the best love life quotes for him and choose your favorite – then send it their way with a loving message of your own. We hope you have a very happy 23 years together!
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.