Are you looking for a way to spice up your relationship? Or maybe you just want to reminisce about the good times. Either way, check out these funny quotes about being together for 10 years.
You’re sure to laugh and maybe even get inspired!
Funny Quotes on Lovely Relationship
1. A relationship is like a rose, if you take care of it, it will bloom and fill your life with happiness and love.
2. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
3. A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building that love throughout your marriage.
4. To keep the fire burning brightly there’s one easy rule: Keep the two logs together, close enough for each to keep the other warm and far enough apart – about a finger’s breadth – for oxygen to reach the embers.
5. True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-evolving process.
6. To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
7. We accept the love we think we deserve.
8. Love is not a noun; it’s a verb. It’s something you do: an act of tenderness and care.
9. The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.
10. A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.
11. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.
12. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
13. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
14. In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
15. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
16. It’s not being in love that makes me happy; it’s being in love with YOU that makes me happy.
10 Years of Togetherness Funny Quotes
1. “The first year of marriage is the hardest because you’re still getting to know each other and learning how to be a couple. But if you can get through that first year, it gets so much easier after that.” – unknown
2. “Marriage is not 50-50. It’s 100-100. Each person has to give their all.” – unknown
3. “A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.” – unknown
4. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
5. “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” – Tom Mullen
6. “The secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
7. ” Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do . It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
8. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
9. “Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence… (a life sentence!)” – unknown
10. “The best thing about being married is that you don’t have to go home at the end of the day.” – unknown
Read more- 1 Year Togetherness Quotes
Even after 10 years of being together, the quotes still hold true. The power of a good relationship is something to be cherished.
It’s amazing to think about how long you’ve been with your partner and all the memories that have been made in that time.
If you’re looking for ways to celebrate your anniversary, why not look back at some of these funny quotes about relationships? They’ll remind you just how great it is to be in love.
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.