It’s hard to believe that it has been 24 years since we first said “I do” to each other. Over the years, we have collected so many quotes and memories together.
In honor of our anniversary, we wanted to share some of our favorites with you. We hope they will inspire you in your own relationships! Enjoy!
I Love You Quotes
There’s no one in the world that I would rather say “I love you” to than you. You’re my everything and I can’t imagine life without you.
I’m so grateful to have you in my life and to be able to call you mine. I love you more than anything in this world and I promise to always make you feel loved, admired, and appreciated.
You’re my reason for everything, no matter what life throws my way. I know that as long as we’re together, we can face anything. I love you more than anything and I’ll always be there for you.
24 Years of Togetherness Quotes
**24 Years of Togetherness Quotes**
1. “Our anniversary is a time to celebrate our love and commitment to each other. It’s a day to reflect on all we’ve been through together and to look forward to all the happy years ahead.” – Unknown
2. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
3. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
4. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara de Angelis
5. “The secret to a long and happy marriage is simply this: never stop dating.” – Unknown
6. “A good marriage is one in which each partner secretly believes they got the better deal.” – Anonymous
7. “Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway.” – Joey Adams
8. “My husband and I have never really had a fight about anything except whose turn it was to initiate sex.” – Shannon Mullen
9. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” – Theodore Hesburgh
10. “If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.” – F. Burton Howard
11. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
12. “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.” – Peter de Vries
13. “For years my wedding ring was stuck on my finger, I couldn’t get it off! I had to have surgery to remove it. Turns out I had a condition called ‘ring avulsion’ which is when your skin grows over the ring and essentially traps it.” – Unknown
14. “My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield
15. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
16. “My husband and I are either going to buy a house or divorce so we can keep up with the Joneses.” – Rita Rudner
17. “Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
18. “My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield
19. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
20. “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” – Pearl S. Buck
21. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.” – Rita Rudner
These I love you quotes are the perfect way to show your loved one how much you care. They have been selected to remind us of the importance and power of love. What is your favorite I love you quote?
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.