It’s hard to believe that it has already been a year since we first met. It seems like just yesterday we were getting to know each other and falling in love.
To celebrate our anniversary, I wanted to share some of our favorite togetherness quotes. These quotes remind us of why we fell in love in the first place and why we are still together today.
We are so blessed to have each other in our lives!
Relationship Quotes for Him and Her
“The best thing about me is you.”
“I love you, no matter what happens.”
“You’re my everything.”
“I would be nothing without you.”
“I can’t imagine my life without you.”
“You’re my reason for everything.”
“I’m so grateful for you and our relationship.”
These quotes express the deep love and connection that we feel in our most cherished relationships. They remind us of how lucky we are to have found one another, and they fill us with hope and happiness for the future.
No matter what life throws our way, we know that we can face it together.
1 Year Togetherness Quotes
1. “The first year of marriage is really the hardest. You’re getting to know each other, and everything is new.” – Nicole Kidman
2. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
3. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara de Angelis
4. “The secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
5. “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got the better deal.” – Anne Lamott
6. “The best thing that can happen to a man is to be married to a woman he can learn from, admire and respect.” – Alain de Botton
7. “My husband and I never let each other forget how much we love each other. It’s our little secret.” – Susan Sarandon
8. “A happy marriage is based on trust, mutual respect and understanding.” – Jenna Elfman
9. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
10. “Love is the foundation from which a happy marriage can be built.” – Helen Rowland
11. “A strong marriage doesn’t require two strong people to hold it together. It only requires two willing people.” – Unknown
12. “Marriage is not about finding the right person, it’s about being the right person.” -Unknown
13. “A great marriage isn’t something that just happens; it’s something that two people work at.” -Denis Waitley
14. “The happiest marriages I know are based on mutual respect and admiration.” -Sophia Loren
15. “To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you’re wrong admit it, Whenever you’re right shut up.” -Ogden Nash
16. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” -Tom Hanks
17. “The most important thing in a marriage is not what happens on the wedding day, but what happens on all the days after.” – Unknown
18. “A happy marriage doesn’t mean you have a perfect spouse or a perfect marriage. It just means you’ve chosen to look beyond the imperfections and focus on the good parts.” – Fawn Weaver
19. “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got the better deal.” – Anne Lamott
20. “The best thing that can happen to a man is to be married to a woman he can learn from, admire and respect.” – Alain de Botton
21. “My husband and I never let each other forget how much we love each other. It’s our little secret.” – Susan Sarandon
22. “A strong marriage doesn’t require two strong people to hold it together. It only requires two willing people.” – Unknown
23. “Marriage is not about finding the right person, it’s about being the right person.” -Unknown
24. “A great marriage isn’t something that just happens; it’s something that two people work at.” -Denis Waitley
We hope you enjoyed these relationship quotes. Whether you are just starting out in your relationship or have been together for many years, these quotes can help to remind you of the importance and beauty of love.
As always, we would love to hear from you. What is your favorite quote about relationships? Do you have a story about how that quote has helped you in your own life? Share with us in the comments below!
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.