Are you tired of hearing the same old pick up lines that make you cringe? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of “broken” pick up lines that are so bad, they’re actually good. So whether you’re trying to break the ice or just looking for a laugh, we’ve got you covered. Get ready to roll your eyes and chuckle along with us as we explore some hilariously awful pick up lines.
Introduction to Broken Pick Up Lines
A pick-up line is a line used to initiate romantic or sexual conversation, usually with the hope of taking things further. If you’ve ever been on the receiving end of a pick-up line, you’ll know that they don’t always go to plan. In fact, more often than not, they can be pretty cringe-worthy. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of broken pick-up lines that are sure to get a laugh (and hopefully not an eye roll). So next time you’re feeling brave, give one of these a go: “Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?” “Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you.” “You must be tired, because you’ve been running through my mind all day.” “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.” “Do you work at Starbucks? ‘Cause I like you a latte.”
Types of Broken Pick Up Lines
There are plenty of ways to botch a pick-up line, but some methods are more common than others. Here are four of the most common types of broken pick-up lines: 1. The Corny Pick-Up Line This is the most basic type of broken pick-up line. It’s the one you hear in movies and on TV all the time, and it’s generally not effective in real life. Corny pick-up lines are often overused or clichéd, and they can come across as try-hard or desperate. If you want to avoid using a corny pick-up line, stick to something simple and original. 2. The Cheesy Pick-Up Line A cheesy pick-up line is similar to a corny one, but it’s usually even worse. Cheesy pick-up lines are often cringeworthy, awkward, or just plain weird. They’re the kind of lines that make you groan instead of laugh, and they’re not likely to get you a positive response from anyone. If you don’t want to risk turning someone off with a cheesy line, it’s best to steer clear of this type of pick-up line altogether. 3. The Dirty Pick-Up Line Dirty pick-up lines are those that are sexual in nature, and they’re usually used by men in an attempt to impress women. Unfortunately, these types of lines often have the opposite
Examples of Funny and Cheesy Broken Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for a laugh, here are some broken pick up lines that are sure to get a chuckle (or an eye roll). – “So, what do you do for a living?” “I break hearts.” – “You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.” – “Can I borrow your phone? I need to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.” – “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” “Not as much as it’s going to hurt when I kick you in the nuts.” – “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
1. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes…and everywhere else too.
2. Are you WiFi? Because I’m really feeling a connection, but it keeps cutting out.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk by again?
4. Excuse me, do you happen to have a library card? Because I am checking you out right now.
5. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.
6. Is it hot in here or is it just you melting my heart?
7. Are you a magician? Because every time I try to look away, you keep pulling me back in.
8. Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just hurt myself falling for you.
9. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
10. You must be a parking ticket, because you have “fine” written all over you.
11. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material, but it’s currently unavailable.
12. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because your face is pretty messed up.
13. Your smile is so beautiful, it reminds me of a donut…delicious and round.
14. Excuse me, do you have a boyfriend? No? Want one?
15. Do you have a name, or should I just call you mine?
16. Is your dad a baker? Because you have a great set of buns.
17. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cutecumber.
18. Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!
19. Do you have a twin sister? Because I’ve been seeing double all night…and she’s hotter.
20. Excuse me, I think you dropped something…my jaw.
21. Are you a bank loan? Because you got my interest.
22. Are you made of diamonds? Because you’re super hard and expensive.
23. Your eyes are like an ocean, but unfortunately I can’t swim.
24. Do you like Harry Potter? Because you’re a keeper.
25. Your beauty is blinding, can I borrow your sunglasses?
26. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a potato. And I’d totally mash you.
27. I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you…and now I’m melting under your gaze.
28. Excuse me, do you have a name or can I call you mine?
29. Are you a magician? Because you just made my heart disappear.
30. Excuse me, do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes, and I don’t think I want to find my way out.
31. I must be lost, because heaven is a long way from here…please follow me there.
32. Excuse me, but I think you dropped something – my jaw.
33. Are you made of sugar? Because you’re pretty sweet.
34. I’m not a genie, but I could make your dreams come true if you let me.
35. Are you Australian? ‘Cause when I look at you, I feel like I’m down under.
36. You have the most beautiful sense of style. Not that it matters since I’m never going to see you again.
37. I’m no mathematician, but I’ve been told I’m good with numbers. Got your phone number?
38. Are you a campfire? Because you are hot and I want to stick marshmallows in you.
39. Excuse me, can you give me directions? To your heart?
40. Is there an airport nearby or is my heart taking off because of you?
41. Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid? Because I keep falling for you.
How to Use Broken Pick Up Lines in the Right Way
When you hear a broken pick up line, your first instinct might be to cringe or laugh. However, there are actually ways that you can use broken pick up lines in the right way and score yourself a date! Here’s how: -Approach with confidence: Walking up to someone with a cheesy pick up line will only work if you have the confidence to back it up. So before you even open your mouth, make sure you have exuded confidence from the way you walk up and stand tall. -Use it as an icebreaker: A lot of people tend to get nervous when they meet someone new. If you break the ice with a funny pick up line, it will help relieve some of that tension. Just make sure not to overdo it – one broken pick up line is enough! -Don’t take yourself too seriously: At the end of the day, a pick up line is just a light-hearted way of starting a conversation. It shouldn’t be taken too seriously, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Just relax and have fun with it!
Tips for Making Your Own Broken Pick Up Lines
-Start by thinking about what you want to say. What is the purpose of your broken pick up line? Do you want to make someone laugh? Get their attention? Flirt with them? -Once you know what you want to say, try to make your broken pick up line as creative and original as possible. Avoid using clichés or jokes that have been heard a million times before. -When delivery your broken pick up line, be confident and don’t take yourself too seriously. This will help ensure that the other person doesn’t take your line the wrong way and is more likely to see the humor in it. -Remember that not everyone will appreciate your broken pick up lines. If someone doesn’t react favorably, just move on and try your luck with someone else.
Alternatives to Using Broken Pick Up Lines
We all know the feeling of rejection. Your stomach sinks and your heart feels like it’s been ripped out as the person you’ve just tried to talk to walks away. Ouch. Whether it’s at a bar, on Tinder, or IRL, getting rejected sucks. But don’t despair! There are plenty of other ways to start a conversation with someone you’re interested in without using a pick up line. One alternative is to simply introduce yourself. This may seem obvious, but so many people try to skip this step and go straight for the pick up line. If you take the time to introduce yourself first, you’ll come across as genuine and sincere, two qualities that are sure to pique anyone’s interest. Another great way to start a conversation is to ask a question. This shows that you’re interested in the other person and want to get to know them better. Just be sure to avoid yes or no questions, as they tend to lead to boring conversations. Instead, ask open-ended questions that encourage the other person to elaborate on their answers. You can also use Compliments as an icebreaker. Everyone loves receiving compliments, so why not use one as a conversation starter? Just be sure not to overdo it – one compliment is usually enough! So next time you’re feeling tongue-tied and rejected, remember that there are plenty
Broken pick up lines can be a great way to break the ice and make someone laugh. Whether you’re trying to lighten the mood or make someone in your life smile, these broken pick up lines are sure to do the trick. With an arsenal of funny yet cleverly crafted one-liners at your disposal, you’ll never have trouble finding something interesting and unique to say, no matter what situation you find yourself in!
Aloso Read 33 Sad Pick Up Lines For Instagram
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.