Pick-up lines may not be everyone’s favorite topic, but they can be a fun way to break the ice and get a conversation started on a light-hearted note. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, why not use a pick-up line or two to break the ice with your family and friends? Here are some of our favorites:
“Can I help you carry your pumpkin pie?”
“If you were a turkey, you’d be the perfect centerpiece for my Thanksgiving table.”
“I’m thankful for you, and I hope you’re thankful for me too.”
What Lines to Use to Pick up a Girl?
When it comes to picking up girls, there are a lot of different approaches you can take. Some guys like to go for the funny approach, while others prefer to be more serious. If you’re looking to score some points with a girl this Thanksgiving, why not try using one of these pick-up lines?
- – “Can I borrow a piece of cranberry sauce? I seem to have lost mine.”
- – “I’m not really a turkey, but I’d be happy to stuff your cavity.”
- – “I’m so thankful for you, I could just kiss you.”
- – “I’m not sure if you’re a blessing or a curse, but I’m thankful for you either way.”
33 Thanksgiving Pick Up Lines
- Baby, I can make your Plymouth Rock!
- Damn, girl, you ’ve got some fine yams.
- Dear clunkers, don’t worry they only love us for our guts too. unfeignedly, women.
- Do you wanna ride my mayflower?
- For the first time, we’re going to have a HAPPY Thanksgiving. This time, I’m stuffing the lemon with Prozac!
- Happy Turkey Day, America! Don’t forget to name the lemon and make everyone uncomfortable.
- Hope your Turkey is wettish and your filling in ethereal and when you ’re done eating you ’ll be nice and stuffy.
- I can give you commodity to really be thankful about!
- I checked the meat thermometer, and you ’re officially one hot raspberry.
- I’ve a thing for butterballs.
- I no way understood why the Lions and cowhands always get to play on Thanksgiving. Should n’t the Loyalists play the Redskins, and also steal their colosseum.
- Do you want to hop on the gravy train?
- I ’m going to Plymouth Rock your world!
- The only thing sweeter than pumpkin pie is you.
- Are you then for the bone or shanks?
- Turkey legs may be juicy, but yours are succulent.
- Still, know that I ’m wishing for a date with you, If I ca n’t break the wishbone.
- Want to break the wishbone? I ’m wishing for a date with you.
- One look at you and I ’m gonna have to clasp my pants! Beget they’re about to burst!
- I ’m the contrary of a lemon, I cook for four and a half hours after my timekeeper pops!
- Wanna pull the wishbone with me? I promise I ’ll let you win!
- There’s only one depression that I want to stuff, if you know what I mean.
- You can call me Tryptophan, because you ’ll be all sleepy after I ’m done with you!
- I ’d love to get you in my gravy boat.
- The food isn’t the only thing that will make you want to loosen your belt.
- My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the filling.
- You ’re such a hot raspberry, I ’d give you my presidential amnesty.
- Is that a deep fried lemon stuffed with coleslaw and mashed potatoes or are you just happy to see me?
- Call me tryptophan, because you ’ll be sleepy when we ’re done together.
- Please adulation my biscuit.
- Did you save room? Because I’ve commodity differently to ingurgitate on.
- Is it just you, or is it getting hot in then?
- I ’m agitated about Thanksgiving because I love unpleasant parenthood advice from cousins I see twice a time.
What Are the Lines to Impress a Boy?
While some people may use cheesy or corny pick up lines to try and impress a potential partner, others may use more Thanksgiving-themed ones.
For example, someone might say “Pilgrim, can I interest you in a turkey dinner?” or “Are you a turkey? Because you’re looking absolutely gobbling!” in an attempt to get a laugh or break the ice.
Of course, not everyone will appreciate such lines, so it’s important to gauge the reaction of the person you’re using them on before going ahead.
How Do You Pick up a Guy?
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, now is the perfect time to start thinking about how to pick up that special someone. Whether you’re at a family gathering or out at a party, these Thanksgiving pick up lines are sure to get you noticed.
- Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for what you have. I’m thankful for you, gorgeous.
- You’re the sweetest thing I’ve seen all day. I’m stuffed with love for you.
- Can I have your number so I can text you my turkey day plans?
- What’s a nice guy like you doing without a date on Thanksgiving? You’re the main course in my eyes.
How Do You Make a Man Feel Loved?
Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some cheesy, yet lovable pick up lines to make your man feel loved this holiday season.
- “You’re so hot, you make my turkey cook faster.”
- “You’re the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen, can I have a taste?”
- “You’re so cute, you could be a Thanksgiving Day Parade float!”
- “You make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy, like a pumpkin spice latte.”
What Words Make a Man Fall in Love?
We all know that special someone who makes our heart skip a beat. The one who makes us weak in the knees and gives us butterflies in our stomach. But what exactly are the words that make a man fall in love?
There are many different love languages, and each person expresses and experiences love differently. But there are a few key phrases that are sure to melt any man’s heart. “I love you.” These three little words are perhaps the most powerful words in the English language.
When you say them to a man, he knows that you mean it from the bottom of your heart. “Thank you.” These two words show appreciation and gratitude, two qualities that are very important in a relationship.
Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks and enjoy time with family and friends. It’s also a time for some fun and laughter. These Thanksgiving pick up lines are sure to get a smile. So, if you’re looking for a way to break the ice or just have some fun, give one of these a try.
Heya! My name is Rose. As a writer, I find this love triangle to be an interesting issue, so I’ll try to offer answers so that everyone can have a fulfilling relationship. I wish you and your partner all the best in your relationship.