Looking for something special to say to your husband on your 10th anniversary? Check out these quotes about marriage and togetherness that will remind him how lucky he is to have you by his side.
From sweet and sentimental to funny and uplifting, there’s something here for every couple. So grab a pen and paper (or get ready to type out those messages) and let your husband know how much you love him!
Happiness and Love Quotes for Him
1. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
2. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
3. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
4. “Where there is love there is life.” – Gandhi
5. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” – Kahlil Gibran
7. “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.” – Mother Teresa
8. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
10. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
10 Years of Togetherness Quotes for Husband
1. “My husband and I have been married for ten years, and it has been the best ten years of my life.” – Unknown
2. “The first year of marriage is the hardest. The second year is even harder because you’re still learning how to live with each other.” – Unknown
3. “Marriage is not a 50/50 partnership. It’s more like 90/10. One person always gives more than the other.” – Unknown
4. “Marriage isn’t about finding someone you can live with, it’s about finding someone you can’t live without.” – Unknown
5. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Unknown
6. “The secret to a happy marriage is knowing when to say ‘I’m sorry.'” – Unknown
7. “Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without.” – James C. Dobson
8. “A happy marriage doesn’t mean you have a perfect spouse or perfect relationship; it just means you’ve chosen to look beyond the imperfections and focus on the good.” – Fawn Weaver
9. “It’s not about finding someone you can tolerate; it’s about finding someone who makes your life more tolerable.” – Unknown
10. “To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you’re wrong, admit it; Whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden Nash
11. “The best thing about being married is that you don’t have to live with your in-laws.” – Unknown
12. “My husband and I have never considered divorce… slap sometimes, but never divorce.” – Unknown
13. “A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes into it.” -Unknown
14. “The reason why husbands and wives do not understand each other is because they belong to different sexes.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
15. “Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.” – Unknown
16. “My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield
17. “My husband says I’m Indecisive, but I don’t know what to do about that.” – Unknown
18. “A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
19. “My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong and she agrees with me.” – Unknown
Read more- 10 Years of Togetherness Funny Quotes
Whether you’re marking a milestone anniversary or simply need some words of encouragement, we hope these quotes have inspired you. Husbands are special people, and they deserve to be loved and appreciated every day.
What’s your favorite love quote for husbands? Share it in the comments below!
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.