As we all know, 17 years is a long time. Especially when it’s full of ups and downs. To celebrate our 17 years together, my husband and I looked back through our journals to find some of our favorite quotes about our relationship. We hope they will inspire you as much as they have inspired us!
Beautiful Quotes to Impress Her
1. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
3. “I could never love anyone the way I love you.” – Unknown
4. “You’re my everything. Everything else is just…everything else.” – Unknown
5. “I have died every day waiting for you; Darling, don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years; I’ll love you for a thousand more.” – Christina Perri
6. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
9. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
10. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint
17 Years of Togetherness Quotes
17 years is a long time to be together, and these 17 years of togetherness quotes show just how special this milestone anniversary is.
Whether you’ve been married for 17 years or together for that long, these quotes emphasize the strength, love, and commitment that your relationship has. reading them will make you appreciate your partner even more!
“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
“A strong marriage requires each partner to develop their own strengths and talents and to use them in complementarity with each other.”
“We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.”
―W. Somerset Maugham
“Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy in the world.”
“To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you’re wrong admit it, Whenever you’re right shut up.”
“A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”
―Pearl S. Buck
Whether you are looking for a beautiful quote to impress your girlfriend or simply want to reflect on the beauty of a long-term relationship, we hope that these quotes have inspired you.
Relationships are hard work, but they can also be incredibly rewarding. What is your favorite quote about relationships? Let us know in the comments below!
Sharon Adisa is a content writer with expertise in relationship and life philosophy. She is knowledgeable in various areas of human relationships, including family dynamics, romantic relationships, friendships, and workplace relationships.