On this 16th anniversary of our togetherness, I thought of all the lovely quotes about relationships and love.
As we reflect on our journey, these words of wisdom remind us why we fell in love in the first place and how much we have accomplished together. Here’s to many more years of happiness!
Couple Captions Quotes for Long Relationship
1. “The best thing about our long-term relationship is that we’ve never stopped learning new things about each other.”
2. “We may not have everything in common, but our love for each other is the foundation of our relationship.”
3. “Our relationship is the perfect example of how two people can come together and complement each other perfectly.”
4. “I’m so grateful to be in a long-term relationship with someone who loves me for who I am.”
5. “There’s nothing more beautiful than two people in a long-term relationship who are still madly in love with each other.”
6. “Every day, I fall more in love with my partner, and I’m so grateful for our long-term relationship.”
7. “I can’t imagine my life without my partner, and I’m so thankful for our long-term relationship.”
8. “I cherish our long-term relationship because it’s built on a foundation of love, trust, and respect.”
9. “Our long-term relationship is a testament to the fact that true love really does exist.”
10. “I’m so lucky to be in a long-term relationship with my best friend.”
16 Years of Togetherness Quotes
Since we’ve been together, 16 years ago today, I wanted to share 16 of my favorite quotes about togetherness.
1. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
2. “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” – Barbara Bush
3. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
4. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African proverb
5. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “In union there is strength.” – Aesop
7. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Henry Ford
8. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
11. “People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society.” – Vince Lombardi
12. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
13. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
14. “It takes two flints to make a fire.” – Louisa May Alcott
15. “Coming together is the beginning; Keeping together is progress; Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
16. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
More like this- 17 Years of Togetherness Quotes
Couples who have been together for 16 years or more know that it’s not always easy to keep the love alive. But through thick and thin, these quotes about long-term relationships show that staying together is worth all of the effort.
If you’re lucky enough to be in a long-term relationship, take a look at these inspiring quotes and use them as your mantra for the coming year. A happy new year to all you long-term couples out there!
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.