Are you waiting for your prince charming? The one who will sweep you off your feet and make all of your dreams come true?
If so, there are some things you need to watch for. He might be sending you signals that he is waiting for you, too. Here are 18 signs he is waiting for you.
How do you tell if a guy is waiting for you to make a move?
There are a few key things to look for:
1. He’s making eye contact. If he looks deeply into your eyes, it’s a good sign he’s interested.
2. He’s leaning in close. This shows he wants to be near you and is interested in what you have to say.
3. He’s touching you. Whether it’s a light touch on the arm or hand, this physical contact is a sign he’s attracted to you.
4. He’s mirroring your body language. If he mirrors your posture or gestures, it means he’s trying to create a connection with you.
5. He’s trying to make you laugh. This is a classic sign that someone is interested in you. If he’s cracking jokes and making you smile, it’s a good indication he’s hoping to win you over.
If you see any of these signs, there’s a good chance the guy is interested in you and waiting for you to make a move. Go ahead and take the next step!
18 Signs he is waiting for you
1. He always looks happy when he sees you
2. He can’t help but smile when you’re around
3. His eyes light up when you enter the room
4. He’s always eager to spend time with you
5. He regularly goes out of his way to do things for you
6. He always tries to make you laugh
7. He genuinely enjoys your company
8. He frequently compliments you
9. You always seem to be on his mind
10. You catch him staring at you often
11. When you touch him, he feels electric shocks all throughout his body
12. No matter what, he always makes sure that you’re comfortable
13. He always wants to know how your day was
14. He’s always there for you when you need him
15. He’s constantly thinking of ways to make your life better
16. He loves hearing you say his name
17. He can’t imagine his life without you in it
18. Most importantly, he tells you that he loves you and can’t wait to spend the rest of his life with you!
Why would a guy wait for you?
There are many reasons why a guy might wait for you. He could be waiting for you to make a move, or he could be waiting to see if you’re interested in him.
He could also be waiting for you to give him a sign that you’re interested in him.
Whatever the reason, if a guy is waiting for you, it’s likely because he’s interested in you and wants to see where things go.
Read more like this- 30 Signs He Is Testing You
Guys wait for different reasons. Sometimes they are insecure and want to make sure you really like them before they make a move.
Other times, the guy may just be shy or waiting for you to show him some signs that you’re interested.
If you’ve been wondering why that cute guy at your job or in your class hasn’t made a move yet, check out our list of 18 signs he is waiting for you.
And if you want him to make a move, start by subtly showing interest yourself. Thanks for reading!
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.