No one is perfect, and we all make mistakes. But if you’re dating someone who seems to be testing your loyalty over and over again, it might be time to rethink things.
Here are 33 signs he’s testing your loyalty. If any of these sounds familiar, it’s time to have a talk with him.
How do you know if a guy is testing you?
There are a few signs that may indicate that a guy is testing you:
1. He will ask your personal questions that he would not normally ask.
2. He will try to find out your opinions on various topics, even those that may be controversial.
3. He will challenge you on your beliefs or opinions.
4. He may seem more interested in your reaction than in hearing what you have to say.
5. He may press you for answers or clarification on certain points.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s possible that the guy is testing you to see how you react or respond under pressure.
If you’re not sure why he’s doing it, you can always ask him directly. In most cases, however, it’s best to just stay calm and keep your cool. If you can do that, chances are good that you’ll pass his test.
33 Signs he’s testing your loyalty
1. He threatens to break up with you over little things
2. He flirts with other girls in front of you
3. He talks about his ex girlfriends a lot
4. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends or family
5. He is always talking about himself and what he wants
6. He’s always busy and never has time for you
7. He’s always putting you down or criticizing you
8. He neglects your needs and only does things for himself
9. He never takes responsibility for anything and always blames others
10. His mood swings a lot and he takes it out on you emotionally
11. He’s always trying to start arguments with you
12. He purposely does things to make you jealous
13. He’s always talking about other girls or flirting with them
14. He doesn’t listen to you or show interest in anything you have to say
15. He’s always making plans that don’t include you
16. He ignores you or gives you the silent treatment
17. He’s always ready and willing to hook up but never wants to take things further
18. He’s always talking about himself and how great he is
19. He never includes you in his future plans
20. He only calls or texts you when he wants something from you
21. Even when you’re together he’s always looking at other girls
22. He doesn’t make an effort to spend time with you or do things you enjoy
23. He’s never there for you when you need him
24. He always puts his own needs above yours
25. He’s always making plans that don’t include you
26. He only calls or texts you when he wants something from you
27. Even when you’re together he’s always looking at other girls
28. He doesn’t make an effort to spend time with you or do things you enjoy29. He’s never there for you when you need him
30. He always puts his own needs above yours
31. He’s never interested in anything you have to say
32. He always has excuses for why he can’t spend time with you
33. He’s never sincere and always seems to be hiding something from you
How can you tell if a guy is pulling away?
There are a few key things to look for when trying to determine if a guy is pulling away. If he suddenly starts becoming less communicative, cancels plan or seems distant, it’s likely that he’s pulling away.
Another telltale sign is if he starts talking about himself more than usual or bragging about his accomplishments; this could be a way of deflecting attention from the fact that he’s feeling insecure.
If you notice any of these behaviors, it’s important to have an open and honest conversation with him to try to figure out what’s going on.
How do you know if your boyfriend is loyal to you?
The easiest way to tell if your boyfriend is loyal to you is by paying attention to his actions.
If he regularly goes out of his way to do things for you and always puts your needs first, then it’s likely that he’s very loyal.
Another sign of a loyal boyfriend is if he regularly tells you how much he loves and appreciates you.
He should also be quick to apologize if he ever does anything that upsets you. If your boyfriend exhibits these behaviors, then it’s safe to say that he’s loyal and committed to your relationship.
So, how can you tell if a guy is testing your loyalty? There are some clear signs that he’s checking to see just how much you care.
If you want to make sure that he’s loyal and stays in the relationship with you, keep an eye out for these 33 signs he’s testing your loyalty.
And, if you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out! We love helping people figure out their relationships and give them the best chance of success.
Has your partner ever tested your loyalty? What did you do in response? Did it work? Let us know in the comments below!
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.