We’ve all been there: you’re dating someone and things seem to be going great, but then suddenly something changes. These are 25 Signs He’s Hurt By You Now!
Your partner becomes distant, they stop responding to your texts or calls, and they simply don’t seem like themselves.
You might start to wonder what you did wrong, especially if you’re unsure of how to fix the problem.
If you’re worried that your partner is hurt by you, here are 25 signs that can help confirm your suspicions.
Do guys feel guilty for hurting you?
It’s not those men don’t feel guilty for hurting you, it’s just that their egos often get in the way.
Men can be quite self-centered and sometimes they don’t realize how much pain they’re causing you.
If you’re in a relationship with a man who has hurt you, try to talk to him about it.
Explain how his actions have made you feel and see if he’s willing to change his ways. If he isn’t, then you may need to consider moving on.
25 Signs he’s hurt by you
1. He becomes withdrawn and starts to pull away from you, both physically and emotionally.
2. He’s suddenly very short with you, or snaps at you over small things.
3. He starts to give you the silent treatment or gives one-word answers to your questions.
4. He starts to get jealous when you talk to other guys or even just mention them in conversation.
5. He stops confiding in you and sharing his thoughts and feelings with you.
6. He becomes more critical of you, picking apart everything from your clothes to your career choices.
7. He withdraws sexually, either by being less interested in sex or actually avoiding it altogether.
8. He starts to get more distant and preoccupied, even when you’re right in front of him.
9. He stops making an effort with your friends and family, or starts to act like they don’t exist.
10. He starts making plans and doing things without you, or tells you last-minute about his plans so that you can’t come along.
11. He starts talking about other women a lot, even if it’s just in passing conversation.
12. You catch him looking at other women more often than usual, or he makes comments about their looks.
13. He starts flirting with other women, either in person or online, even if it’s just harmless fun.
14. He starts talking about your relationship a lot, and brings up things that he’s not happy with.
15. He starts to get really defensive whenever you try to talk about your relationship or what’s wrong.
16. He starts acting more secretive and won’t let you see his phone or computer screen anymore.
17. He starts making excuses for why he can’t see you or spend time with you, even though he’s free.
Related: Signs He’s Too Young For You
18. He stops doing the little things that he used to do, like text you goodnight or bring you breakfast in bed.
19. He seems distant and disconnected from you, even when you’re right next to him.
20. He starts talking about taking a break or spending time apart from you, even though you’re still together.
21. He stops being affectionate with you, both in private and in public.
22. He withdraws compliments and positive statements about you, both in private and in public.
23. He starts pointing out your flaws and shortcomings more often than usual.
24. He criticizes your friends and family members more than he used to, or talks badly about them behind their backs.
25. He brings up the possibility of breaking up or getting divorced, even jokingly.
25 Signs He’s Hurt By You
If you’re worried that your guy is hurting because of something you’ve done, look for the 25 signs we mentioned. If he’s displaying 15 or more of these behaviors, it’s likely that he’s feeling guilty about what happened.
The best thing you can do is talk to him and find out what’s going on. He may not be able to tell you in words how he feels, but hopefully by paying attention to his body language and behavior, you’ll be able to get a sense of where he stands.
Guys are often reluctant to share their feelings, so don’t be discouraged if it takes some time and effort on your part to get him to open up.
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.