Are you getting mixed signals from the guy you’re interested in? Does he seem like he wants you around one minute, and then push you away the next?
If so, there’s a good chance he’s trying to tell you something – namely, that he doesn’t really want you around.
Here are 23 signs that he’s trying to let you know it’s time to move on.
23 Signs he wants you to leave him alone
1. He never wants to spend time with you
2. He always has an excuse for why he can’t see you
3. He’s always busy with work or other things
4. He never wants to talk about your relationship
5. He never makes any effort to make things work
6. He doesn’t care about your feelings or needs
7. He’s always ready to end things if you have a disagreement
8. He’s never there for you when you need him
9. You always feel like you’re on eggshells around him
10. His love feels more like obsession or control than genuine affection
11. Your friends and family have voiced their concerns about him
12. You always feel like you’re walking on eggshells around him
13. You’re never really sure where you stand with him
Related: Signs He Never Loved You
14. He’s always flirting with other women, even when you’re together
15. He’s always talking about other women, even when you’re together
16. He doesn’t seem to care about your relationship at all
17. All he ever wants to do is fight or argue with you
18. He never takes any responsibility for the problems in your relationship
19. He’s always trying to control or manipulate you into doing what he wants
20. He’s always threatening to leave or break up with you
21. He’s always making insensitive or hurtful comments
22. He never seems to be sorry or remorseful after he hurts you
23. You just don’t feel safe or secure with him anymore
What are the signs when a relationship is over?
It can be difficult to know when a relationship is truly over. However, there are often signs that indicate when a couple is no longer happy together and may be headed for a breakup.
These signs can include communication problems, limited intimacy, and increasing conflict.
If you are noticing these issues in your own relationship, it may be time to explore whether or not the relationship is right for you.
Signs He Wants You To Leave Him Alone
If you’re seeing any of the signs we listed, it may be time to start thinking about how to move on.
It can be tough to admit that a relationship is over and even tougher to take the first steps towards moving on, but remember that you deserve happiness and peace in your life. Don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need it – there are plenty of people who want to see you succeed.
Have you ever had a relationship where you weren’t sure if it was over? What were some signs that made you realize things weren’t going well? Let us know in the comments below.
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.