There are many obvious signs that a guy is into you, such as when he asks for your number or takes you out on a date.
However, there are also some not-so-obvious signs that can be just as telling.
In this blog post, I’ll discuss 23 signs that a guy thinks you’re ugly. Trust me, after reading this post, you’ll know exactly what to look for!
How do you know if you’re unattractive?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as what one person finds unattractive may not be seen as such by others.
However, there are some general signs that you may be considered unattractive by others, such as if you are significantly overweight or have poor hygiene.
Additionally, your clothing and grooming choices can also affect how attractive you appear to others.
If you dress in a way that is considered sloppy or unkempt, or if you don’t take care of your personal appearance, it is likely that others will find you less attractive.
Finally, your attitude and personality also play a role in how attractive you are to others.
If you are rude, arrogant, or otherwise unpleasant to be around, it is likely that people will find you less attractive than someone who is more friendly and easy to get along with.
23 Signs he thinks you’re ugly
1. He avoids eye contact with you.
2. He doesn’t smile when he sees you.
3. He doesn’t try to engage you in conversation.
4. He doesn’t laugh at your jokes.
5. He doesn’t compliment you on your appearance.
6. He criticizes your clothes and hairstyle choices.
7. He gives you backhanded compliments like, “You look good for your age.” or “You’re not as ugly as some girls I’ve seen.”
8. When you’re around him, he looks at other women instead of you.
9. You catch him staring at you, but when you meet his gaze, he quickly looks away.
10. He doesn’t include you in plans with his friends or family.
11. He always finds excuses not to touch you or marry you.
12. When you’re around him, he seems tense and uncomfortable.
13. He always has a negative comment to say about your interests and hobbies.
14. He’s always trying to start arguments with you over little things.
15. He openly flirts with other women in front of you.
16. He’s constantly talking about other women’s appearances in a positive light, while making negative comments about yours.
17. You’ve heard him say that he would never date someone like you.
18. Whenever you’re around him, he makes snide comments about your weight or eating habits.
19. He always finds a way to bring up your past mistakes and embarrass you in front of others.
20. He’s always trying to one-up you or make himself look better than you in every way.
21. He’s always making cutting remarks about your intelligence or abilities.
22. He regularly threatens or openly bullies you.
23. He’s made it clear that he thinks you’re ugly and beneath him in every way possible.
So, how do you know if you’re unattractive? According to the research, there are 23 signs he thinks you’re ugly.
If your partner is constantly checking out other people, making excuses not to be seen with you in public, or avoiding physical contact altogether, it’s likely that he’s not too thrilled with the way you look.
While we all have our own unique beauty, it’s important to be honest with yourself and understand when you may need to make some changes.
We hope this article has helped shed some light on the topic and given you a few things to think about.
Are there any other signs that would suggest someone finds you unattractive? Let us know in the comments below!
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.