There are certain signs that a guy is pretending not to like you. If you’re feeling like he’s been giving you the cold shoulder, here are some things to look out for.
By understanding these signs, you can take the appropriate steps to correct the situation. So, if you’re curious about what might be going on, read on!
Why guys don’t like a selfish girl?
There are a few reasons why guys don’t like selfish girls. First, selfishness is a major turn off for most people, and this is especially true for guys.
Guys want to be with someone who is considerate and unselfish, and a selfish girl is the opposite of that.
Second, selfish girls tend to be high maintenance and demanding, which can be a big turn off for guys.
Finally, selfishness often leads to conflict and drama, and most guys just don’t want to deal with that.
If you’re a selfish girl, try to work on being more considerate and unselfish. It’ll make you more attractive to guys and make your relationships much more enjoyable.
23 Signs he pretending not to like you
Signs He Pretending Not To Like You
1. He’s always busy when you ask to hang out.
2. He stares at you, but looks away when you catch him.
3. He’s never single for long and always has an excuse as to why he can’t date you.
4. You’ve caught him staring at you more than once, but he always pretends he wasn’t looking when you confront him about it.
5. He’s quick to jump to your defense if someone says something mean about you, but he also laughs at your expense a lot too.
6. You’ve noticed that he goes out of his way to talk to other girls more than he talks to you even though you’re the one he’s supposed to be interested in.
7. He gets jealous when you talk to other guys, but he doesn’t make any effort to claim you as his own.
8. He always has an excuse for why he can’t stay out late with you or why he can’t spend the night even though he has no problem doing those things with other girls.
9. You’ve invited him to do things with you and your friends, but he always says he’s too busy even though you know he’s not.
10. You catch him looking at you a lot, but when you look back at him he quickly looks away or pretends to be interested in something else.
11. He brings up other girls a lot when he talks to you and tries to compare you to them in some way.
12. He’s always flirting with other girls right in front of you even though he knows it bothers you.
13. He’s always talking about himself and never asks you anything about yourself even though he claims to be interested in you.
14. He always has an excuse for why he can’t see you or doesn’t have time for you even though he has plenty of time for other things.
15. You’ve tried to touch him or be close to him, but he always pulls away or moves away from you.
16. He’s quick to anger around you and gets defensive easily even though he’s usually calm and relaxed with other people.
17. He’s always making crude jokes about you or your body even though he knows you don’t find them funny.
18. He’s never really there for you when you need him and always has an excuse as to why he couldn’t be there.
19. He doesn’t really listen to you when you talk and always seems distracted or disinterested in what you have to say.
20. He always has his guard up around you and never seems to let his guard down no matter how long you’ve known each other.
21. You always feel like you’re walking on eggshells around him and are afraid of saying the wrong thing or doing something that will upset him.
22. He’s always talking about himself and never asks you anything about yourself even though he claims to be interested in you.
23. He never really seems to be fully present when you’re around and is always looking for an excuse to leave or get away from you.
Related: Signs He Has Strong Feelings For You
Signs He Pretending Not To Like You
It can be hard to figure out whether a guy likes you or not, but there are some telltale signs.
If he seems to avoid you, doesn’t make eye contact, and generally seems uninterested, he’s probably not that into you.
On the other hand, if he goes out of his way to talk to you, makes eye contact, and is always willing to help out, he’s definitely interested.
Guys like girls who know what they want and go for it—but only up to a point.
Being too selfish or demanding will turn them off fast. So if you’re looking for love, start by being genuine and kindhearted; that’s sure to attract the right guy your way.
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.