It’s happened again. You’re in a great relationship with a guy, and then out of nowhere he pulls away.
He doesn’t return your calls or texts, and when you see him in person, he gives you the cold shoulder.
What do you do? If you’re like most women, you probably start to worry that you did something wrong.
You may even think that the relationship is over. But before you give up on him entirely, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
This article will list 23 signs that a man needs space, so that you can better understand what’s going on and determine whether or not it’s time to walk away.
When a guy says he needs space How long does it take?
This is a difficult question to answer because it varies from person to person. Some people may need just a day or two to sort out their thoughts, while others may need weeks or even months.
Ultimately, it depends on the individual and how they deal with stress and other emotions.
If you’re wondering how long it will take your partner to “find themselves” after asking for space, be patient and understanding.
It’s important to give them the time they need without putting any pressure on them. Trust that they’ll come back to you when they’re ready.
23 Signs he needs space
1. He’s more distant than usual
2. He’s not interested in spending time with you
3. He doesn’t want to talk about your relationship
4. He’s constantly busy and has less time for you
5. He’s not as affectionate as he used to be
6. He doesn’t seem to care about your feelings anymore
7. He gets angry easily and is quick to flare up at you over little things
8. He criticizes you more often than he compliments you
9. Your sex life has dwindled or disappeared altogether
10. You feel like you’re always walking on eggshells around him, afraid of setting him off
11. He doesn’t make plans with you anymore, or if he does, he always cancels
12. He’s become more secretive and starts hiding things from you
13. His friends seem to be more important to him than you are
14. You feel like you’re always the one making all the effort in the relationship
15. You’re starting to wonder if he’s even happy with you anymore
16. He talks about taking a break or spending time apart from you more often than before
17. He constantly brings up your past mistakes and uses them against you in arguments
18. He withdraws compliments or positive statements about you and your relationship out of nowhere
19. He says hurtful things to you in the heat of an argument that he later tries to take back
20. He’s become more distant and emotionally unavailable
21. He talks about other women or flirts with them right in front of you
22. You catch him in lies more often than not
23. He just doesn’t seem happy with you anymore, no matter what you do. If any of these sounds familiar, it may be time to give him some space.
What happens when a guy needs space?
The guy may need some time to himself to figure things out. He may need space to miss you and realize how much he wants to be with you.
If you give him space, it shows that you trust him and are confident in your relationship. It also allows him to pursue his own interests and come back to you even more in love than before.
How do you give someone space without losing them?
There are a few ways to give someone space without losing them. You can respect their wishes and give them the space they need, or you can try to work things out together so that both of you are happy.
Either way, communication is key. If you’re not sure what the other person wants, ask them directly.
And if you’re having trouble giving them space, talk to them about it and see if there’s a compromise that can be reached.
Keep reading- 23 Signs He Loves You Long Distance
Space is a vital component of any relationship, whether it’s romantic or platonic. However, too much space can be just as harmful as not enough.
If you think your partner (or friend) might need some time alone, there are ways to give them the space they need without sacrificing the relationship altogether.
By understanding the signs that someone needs space, you can take steps to preserve the connection while still respecting their wishes.
Have you ever had to give someone space? How did you do it? Let us know in the comments below!
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.