If you’ve been lucky enough to snag the attention of a Leo woman, then you’re in for a treat.
Leos are outgoing, passionate and loving people, and they fall hard for those they are attracted to. If you’re wondering if she’s falling for you, watch out for these signs.
How Leo women behave in love?
Leo women are not the easiest ones to get to know. They tend to come off as a little cold and distant at first, because they have a good poker face. But once you figure them out, your life is going to change for the better.
A Leo lady will always be there when you need her most – but if she doesn’t feel the same way about you, she’ll probably just ignore your attempts.
They’re a fiercely independent bunch of ladies – and falling in love is no different from anything else in their lives.
They can fall head over heels into passionate love affairs – or just keep everyone around them at arm’s length until the right person comes along who breaks down all those barriers. It’s hard to predict.
A Leo lady will keep a man by her side for a long time if she really loves him – but when things go wrong, they can really blow up in your face. She’s got a temper whether you like it or not! If you’re looking for peace and quiet then don’t get involved with a fire sign.
A Leo woman is very loyal to the people she loves, and often comes across as being very family-oriented. She’ll be fiercely protective of the ones close to her heart, giving them all her love and support without fear or favor.
7 Signs a Leo woman is falling for you
If you’re looking for love in all the wrong places, maybe it’s time to look at some of the signs a Leo woman is falling for you.
In my experience as a Leo man who has dated many Leo women, I have some strong opinions on what she will and won’t do when it comes to dating and relationships.
If you want to know if the hot girl at work or school likes you as more than just a friend, here are seven signs a Leo woman is falling for you:
1) She needs constant reassurance – A Leo woman does not like feeling insecure or needy. However, deep down most Leos do feel these emotions from time to time.
When she really likes you, she will need to be reassured of your feelings for her on a regular basis. Don’t be surprised if you have to tell her that you love her at least once a week.
2) She gives subtle hints – If you’re smart, you won’t actually ask the Leo woman outright if she likes you. She will probably just give hints if she is interested in dating or hooking up with you.
She might touch your arm when talking with you or sit really close to you at lunch. These are all signs that point toward she wants more than friendship from you!
3) The boyfriend (or girlfriend) card isn’t played often – Leo women don’t like drama and they especially hate playing games; therefore they will not bring up their boyfriend or girlfriend unless you ask.
A Leo woman will only mention her significant other if she believes it’s necessary to avoid hurting your feelings and wants to be completely open and honest with you about where the relationship stands.
If this is brought up early on in the dating process, there is a better chance that she likes you because she knows it won’t scare you away.
4) She seeks your leadership – In a serious relationship, a Leo woman needs a leader who can provide stability as well as unchallenged emotion security.
She also wants someone who has the qualities of being social, outgoing and driven by success. If at any time during the dating process she gives you total control of decision making within the confines of a date, she is probably very interested in you and turned on by your confidence and charisma.
5) She becomes easily jealous – This might not be a very flattering sign that a Leo woman likes you but it is usually the most accurate of the seven signs. Leos hate to see their partner with someone else or flirting with another person. If a Leo becomes jealous when they see you talking to other women, they are probably into you more than just a friend.
There have been times where I have noticed a girl was getting jealous of me being so popular with the guys at the bar so I would talk to her even more until she became too uncomfortable and left. It didn’t take long before I got her number!
6) She tries to impress you – A Leo woman will try her best to show you that she is fun and a cool person. She will dress up nice, take you out to nice places and do things that she normally wouldn’t do just so that you like her.
The idea of being with someone who doesn’t really take risks makes Leos feel very bored and unsatisfied in life. They need the excitement of dating a guy who plays it on the edge or is always looking for an adventure or new experience.
7) She forces herself to play hard-to-get – This might be the most confusing sign on this list because if she wants you bad enough, a Leo woman won’t need to pretend not to care by playing hard-to-get.
If she is truly interested in you, she will text or call you back right away and be available whenever you want to hang out. The only way a Leo would not answer your calls for a few days is if another guy came along and made her feel even more wanted than before.
So, what do you think? Are you convinced that Leo women are the most passionate of all zodiac signs? If so, then this blog post has served its purpose.
As for me, I can’t help but be captivated by these strong and confident stars who give their love with no regrets or hesitation. But enough about them – let’s talk about YOU! What sign are you?
Do any of these 7 signs ring true to your personality type when it comes to falling in love? How have they affected how others perceive your relationship preferences over time?
Let us know in the comments below!
Related: 9 Signs A Libra Woman Is Not Interested In You
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.