There are certain telltale signs that a woman is for the streets. While some of these signs may be obvious, others may be more subtle.
If you’re looking to avoid getting entangled with a woman who is bad news, it’s important to be able to spot these signs. Here are 30 of them.
How do you tell if she’s a player?
If she’s a player, she’ll probably be pretty good at manipulating people and situations to her advantage.
She might also be pretty good at lying and being charming.
You might also notice that she always has a lot of different guys around her, and that she always seems to be flirting with them.
If you’re not sure whether or not she’s a player, it’s probably best to just stay away from her.
30 Signs she’s for the streets
1. Wears all black or dark clothing
2. Constantly has a “tough” expression on her face
3. Hangs out with a lot of guys, or just doesn’t seem to have many girlfriends
4. Is always talking about fights she’s gotten into or witnessed
5. Uses a lot of street slang in her everyday speech
6. Has visible tattoos and/or piercings
7. is always carrying around a weapon of some kind (knife, brass knuckles, etc.)
8. Is involved in illegal activities such as drug dealing or gang activity
9. Frequents seedy bars or nightclubs known for violence and crime
10. Is constantly getting into arguments or physical altercations
11. Has a criminal record
12. Is known to associate with known criminals and/or gang members
13. Lives in a rough neighborhood
14. Grew up in a broken home or spent time in foster care or juvenile detention
15. Is unemployed or underemployed
16. Does not have a stable place to live (jumping from couch to couch, living in shelters, etc.)
17. Suffers from drug addiction or alcoholism
18. Has been involved in prostitution or other sex work
19. Is pregnant or has children out of wedlock
20. Is illiterate or has very poor reading and writing skills
21. Is uneducated or has not completed high school
22. Was a runaway or homeless at some point in her life
23. Has a history of mental illness or instability
24. Is a known gang member or has “colors” (wears clothing indicating affiliations with a particular gang)
25. Displays violent and/or erratic behavior
26. Has been convicted of a felony offense
27. Is currently on probation or parole
28. Owes money to loan sharks or other unsavory characters
29. Is being sought by the police for questioning in connection with a crime
30. Has been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder
How do you know she’s not the one for you?
There is no perfect person out there, and there is no perfect relationship. However, there are certain signs that may indicate that a particular relationship is not right for you.
If you are constantly fighting with your partner, if you feel like you are not being heard or respected, or if you simply do not enjoy spending time with them, it may be time to move on.
Trust your gut instinct; if something feels wrong, it probably is. Communicate with your partner and try to work things out, but don’t be afraid to walk away from a situation that is not healthy for you.
How do you tell if a girl is distancing herself?
There are a few telltale signs that a girl is distancing herself from you. She may start cancelling plans, be less responsive to texts and calls, and generally seem less interested in spending time with you.
If you notice these things happening, it’s important to talk to the girl to see what’s going on.
She may just need some space, or there may be something more serious going on. Either way, it’s important to communicate with her to find out what’s going on.
Read more- 12 Signs She Is Pretending To Love You
If you’re not sure whether a girl is playing games with you, or if she’s just not that into you, it can be tough to know what to do. But don’t worry – we’ve got your back.
Just look out for the 30 signs she’s for the streets, and if more than half of them apply, it might be time to move on.
And if she’s started distancing herself from you lately, there are a few key things you can look out for to figure out why.
So, no matter what stage of the dating process you find yourself in, we hope this article will help you make the right decision for yourself and your love life.
We are a team of experts who have struggled as well as found the right solutions to find and fix issues in the relationship and turn it into a lovable and passionate relationship.